4 pairs of chicken's livers and gizzards
5 pieces of shallots
3 pieces of garlic
5 pieces of red chili peppers
4 cm galangal
10 gr shrimp paste
1 cup of coconut milk
1 board of petai, salt and pepper.
- Cut liver and gizzards into bite sized pieces
- Skin shallots and garlic.
- Brown shrimp paste
- Grind finely shallots, garlic, red chili peppers, shrimp paste
- Brown these spices and galangal, mix them evenly
- Add liver and gizzard pieces, and salt and pepper to taste
- Mix evenly and add coconut milk, let it simmer for 3 minutes.