1 Chicken, cut into small pieces
1 tsp Salt
2 tbsp Lime
3 tbsp Oil
1/2 Turmeric leaf, finely sliced
1 Pandanus leaf, finely sliced
3 Kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced
2 stalks Lemon grass, bruised
4 Green chilies, coarsely sliced
2 Spring onions, cut into 2 cm spices
25g Basil leaves
7 Red chilies
2 tsp Turmeric
2 tsp Ginger
3 cloves Garlic
1 tbsp Salt
1. Rub the chicken with 1 teaspoon salt and lime juice and let it stand for 10 minutes.
2. Heat oil and sauté the ground spices until fragrant.
3. Add the chicken, turmeric leaf, pandanus leaf, kaffir lime leaves and lemon grass.
4. Fry for a few minutes before adding enough water to cover the chicken.
5. Bring to the boil.
6. Simmer until the chicken is tender, then add green chilies, spring onions and basil leaves.
7. Cook until the gravy thickens.
8. Serve hot.