500 gr of tripe, boiled, cut into 4x6cm
175 gr of lemon grass, crushed
1400 ml water
2 tomatoes, chopped
2 bay leaves
5 red chilli
5 candle nut
3 cloves garlic
1 tsp coriander
1 tbsp salt
1/2 tsp sugar
1. Arrange half of the lemon grass in the pan.
2. Stir the tripe and blended spices. Arrange on top of lemongrass.
3. Sprinkle pieces of tomato and chili sauce.
4. Cover again with the remaining lemon grass and bay leaves.
5. Light the fire. Add 1 / 3 parts of water. Boil until the water dries. Add 1/3 part of the water again. Boil again until the water dries. Pour the remaining water. Bring to a boil.
6. Lift and serve.