2 pieces of tofu
50 grams of teri (small dried fish),
3 cloves of garlic
3 tbsp grated young coconut
1 green tomato
5 green chilis
1 large onion
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1. Chop the tomatoes
2. Crush the garlic
3. Chop the large onion and spring onion
4. Splint the chilis into two
5. Smash tofu then mix with all ingredients except for banana leaves.
6. Scoop 3-5 spoons of tofu then add 1 piece of bay leaves and cover it with the banana leaves.
7. Repeat until you have run out of tofu
8. Heat steamer then steam tofu for 20-30 min.
9. Serve with warm jasmine rice.