- 150 gram rice flour
- 475 cc thin coconut milk from ¼ half aged coconut
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbs. dry roasted coriander seeds
- 1level tsp. salt
- 2 lime leaves
- 300 gram peanuts, choose the dry ones
- 600 cc oil for frying
- Grind garlic, coriander, salt and lime leaves together.
- Mix flour, coconut milk, ground ingredients. Stir well.
- Prepare a small pan, add a soup ladle half full of oil and heat it over a medium flame.
- Take one soup ladle full of dough and one tbsp of peanuts and put it into the pan.
- Press to make a flat round form.
- Fry until brownish.
- Remove and drain.
- Repeat until all dough is used.
This recipe originates from:
The picture above originates from: