500 g Medium sized squid
1 tbsp Lime juice
3 Oil for stir frying
1 Turmeric leaf
1 False mangosteen
2 stalks Lemongrass
1 tbsp Minced red chilli
2 cloves Garlic
1 1/2 cm Ginger
1. Peel the skin of the squid, remove the ink sac, clean, then slice crosswise 1 1/2 cm.
2. Marinate the squid with lime juice, leave for 15 minutes. Rinse with clean water, then drain.
3. Heat oil and stir fry the blended spices, add turmeric leaf and lemongrass until fragrant.
4. Add false mangosteen and squid. Stir until the squid stiffens.
5. Cook all ingredients until fully cooked and the sauce thickens.
6. Lift and serve immediately.