Ingredients:6 pcs Mackerel cleaned give a little vinegar, lime juice, and salt.
3 Lime Leaves.
1 Large Tomato cut into 6 parts.
Oil for frying.
Salt and sugar to taste
Roughly Grind Spices ( Use Traditional Pestle & Mortar ) :10 pcs Red chilies
8 pcs Onion
How to Cook:
1. Fried mackerel with hot oil until brown set aside.
2. Spare the oil used to fry fish about 5 tbsp.
3. Add grind spices and lime leaves and stir until fragrant.
4. Add tomato, stir with a small-medium heat.
5. Continue to cook until the spices and tomatoes are cooked well.
6. Add the fried fish leave it a while with a low heat.