1 kg Gerello/Top side
3 tsp Salt
3 tsp Pepper
3 tsp Coriander powder
3 cloves Garlic
2 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Turmeric powder or 3 cm Turmeric
2 tbsp fried onions
- Flatten the garlic and crush the turmeric if you use stick turmeric.
- Heat in a pan the water an cook the meat slowly together with the salt, the pepper, the coriander, the garlic and the turmeric until done.
- Shred the meat using a fork.
- Heat in a wok the oil and fry the meat dry and crispy.
- Sprinkle the friend onions on top.
Find out more Amazing Indonesian Recipes and Stories behind them:The Indonesian Kitchen : Recipes & Stories...
Recipe is adapted from: