* 450g plain flour
* 175cc water
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1 tbsp frying oil
* 120cc oil
* 4 cloves garlic
* 750g minced beef
* 2 shallots
* 1 onion
* 2 tbs chopped chinese celery leaves
* 1 tbs curry powder
* 4 eggs
* 1 leek, halved lengthwise and sliced
* 1 tsp salt
* 1/2 tsp pepper
- Mix all the dough ingredients and knead them into an oily elastic dough.
- Cover in a plastic wrap and leave in room temperature for 2 hours.
- Divide the dough into four and roll each piece into a ball. Roll them out with lightly oiled rolling pin to make a large thin circle.
- Heat the oil, fry garlic and shallot until fragrant, add minced beef and saute over high heat until the meat browns..
- Add onion, celery leaf and curry powder stirring until well mixed.
- Put aside to cool it.
- Add 3 eggs, leek and pepper to 3 and mixed thoroughly.
- Heat 2 tbs oil, spread one rolled dough, put 1/4 of filling on the center of the dough circle and, fold in the sides and ends to comletely enclose the filling.
- Fry until browns, flip and fry the other side.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
Here you can watch The Street Style Martabak In Action, Although It has some differences from description above, Hope It helps :)