The recipe actually originates from North of Sulawesi Island,
- 2 Lemon Lemon Juice
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 3 Pounds Chicken -- cubed
- 4 Large Shallots -- sliced
- 1 Clove Garlic -- sliced
- 1/2 Inch Piece Ginger Root -- sliced
- 5 Medium Red Chiles -- sliced
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Mix the lemon juice, salt and sugar together and rub all over the chicken.
- Set aside for 15 minutes.
- In food processor, blend shallots, garlic, ginger and chiles to form a paste.
- Heat oil in skillet and stir-fry with the paste for 5 minutes or until chicken is well browned.
- Serve with rice.
The picture above is originated: