But when i moved to another city for college i rarely find this menu...
It tastes sweet, a little bit sour, and aromatic... hmm can't wait to have one... :)
2 cloves garlic
2 red lomboks (large chilies)
2 tbsp kecap manis (dark sweet soy sauce)
1 lime (juice)
250 ml chicken stock (see recipe)
salt to taste
3 tbsp oil
1. Cut the chicken into large pieces.
2. Cut the onions and the garlic fine.
3. Slice the lomboks into small rings.
4. Rub the chicken in with the kecap and the lime juce.
5. Heat in a wok the oil and fry the chicken golden brown.
6. Then add the remainig ingredients and let it simmer slowly for 30 minutes until its cooked.