Egg noodles (Hokkien Noodles) 1 kg of wet and fresh
150 g green cabbage, cut into 3 cm, boiled briefly
150 g of bean sprouts, cleaned
Chicken For Stir-Frying:
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 tsp sesame oil
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
250 g chicken meat, cut into small
100 g mushroom, chopped
2 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
150 ml water
thinly sliced spring onion
1. Boil some water
2. Boil noodles until the float. Remove and drain.
3. Put a little vegetable oil or chicken oil and soy sauce in a bowl.
4. Add the hot noodles, stir until blended.
Stir Fried Chicken:
1. Saute garlic until fragrant.
2. Add chicken, stirring until stiff.
3. Add the mushrooms, stirring, until wilted.
4. Add seasonings and water.
5. Cook to boil and slightly dry.
1. Divide the noodles into five sections.
2. Give each bean sprouts, mustard greens, stir fried chicken and sprinkle with fried shallots and spring onion slices.
3. Serve hot with chicken broth.