2 Mujair Fish (Nile Tilapia)
1 tbsp Lime Juice
1/2 tbsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
2 tbsp Cooking Oil
1/2 Brown Onion, roughly chopped
2 cloves Garlic, roughly chopped
1/2 Mango, juiced
100 ml of Water
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Pepper
1 tsp Sugar
1/4 tsp Seasoning
1/2 Mango, diced 1 cm
1. Clean the fish scales, gills and entrails. Wash. Fillet the fish on its side, but not broken. Marinate with mixture of lime juice, salt, pepper, and cooking oil.
2. Fry the fish until submerged in hot oil until golden brown colored. Remove and drain.
3. Mango sauce: Stir fry brown onions and garlic until fragrant. Add the mango juice, water, salt, pepper, sugar and seasonings. Mix well. Cook to boil.
4. Add mango dices, stir briefly and lift.
5. Serve the fried fish with mango sauce.
Recipe & Image Source:
Kumpulan Resep Chef No: 02 (Sajian Spesial Ikan)